Deed Transfers to NON-California Trusts

We will take care of the deed Transfers to NON-California Trusts if you or your client own real property in California.  We will take care of the proper deed format as well as the preliminary change in ownership (a required state form).  We will charge $500 per California property and that includes obtaining the current vesting deed and doing the Preliminary Change in Ownership form. If you or your client own real estate in California let us help you get it into your trust. We can do deeds for commercial property, vacation homes, timeshares, bear land, farm land, deeds of trust, and any other type of real property interest you can think of!

Let us make it easy for you! Hire us to take care of your deed transfer needs.

Call Now ButtonCall Us Today