Estate planning is overwhelming to some. In my office we try to distill it down to the basics to make it something people can complete. There are basically five steps in the process.
1) GOALS: We need to discuss what YOUR goals are.
2) INFORMATION: We need to gather and organize YOUR information.
3) ANALYZE: We need to analyze and discuss YOUR situation.
4) OPTIONS: We need to analyze and discuss the options that might work for YOU.
5) IMPLEMENT: We need to sign and organize YOUR estate plan.
Let’s get together to talk about YOU and YOUR estate plan soon! -John