Roseville, California. John Palley will be the main speaker at the Placer County Association of Realtorsmeeting on July 16, 2013. He will be talking about real estate sales in probate cases. His entire outline is below
Placer County Association of Realtors – July 16, 2013
By: John B. Palley, Esq.
II. How Does a Real Estate sale become a Probate real estate sale?
III. What is Probate
IV. Real Estate sales in Probate Administration
John B. Palley, Esq.
THINGS A PROBATE/TRUST LAWYER LIKES TO SEE IN A
REAL PROPERTY SALE
1) Market Analysis Report in writing
2) Probate Listing Agreement
3) Marketing Plan
4) Keep detailed log of all marketing and offers
5) Use of Probate Sales forms
6) Fax/email agreement once fully signed
7) Title company information to attorney
8) At least 20 (or 45 – trust) days for escrow unless discussed beforehand
9) Final closing statement
10) Plus, everything you would do for a “regular” client!