Transferring Real Estate to Your Trust

In the past week I have blogged generally about the need to transfer your assets into your trust and specifically the need to transfer often forgotten assets like timeshares to your trust. The question is HOW?  How does one “transfer” an asset into their California trust?  Today we are going to focus on real estate transfers. In the coming days I will talk about other transfers to your trust. Typically when you sign your trust with your attorney one of the documents they will you sign is a deed. Different attorneys use different types of deeds but in California it will typically be a “grant deed” or a “quitclaim deed.”  Though two lawyers could probably bore you with details of how they are different for our purposes it really does not matter which deed you use. The key is
Read More
Call Us Today